- £23,000 - Annum
- 1 month ago
We are currently looking to recruit on behalf of our client a Warehousing apprenticeship tutor for a company based in Newton Aycliffe.
Roles and Responsibilties:
* Delivering on-site and classroom learning for the warehouse sector
* Provide teaching, learning and assesments for all age groups
* Experience in developing skills and knowledge in learners from warehousing backgrounds.
* Mark and provide constructive feedback
* Deliver a high level of Functional skills (Maths, English and Information Communication Technology (ICT) Support qualifications.
* Ensure the equality and diversity are fully integrated into the learning experience.
* Manage the safeguarding of learners and report incidents using the safeguarding procedure when requried.
The ideal candidate will be occasionally required to work other locations from time to time and will be expected to travel where found
Expired 1 week ago