- 1 month ago
Job Title: Warehousing and Logistics Trainer Location: North East Reporting to: Provision Lead IQA Role Overview: To actively recruit, assess and engage Learners and support their transition to employment.
To be part of a team delivering contract timely KPI’s.
To achieve agreed contractual targets through employability skills support, barrier breaking interventions, personal and social development skills, intervention referrals, mentoring, employer engagement and Job/ Apprenticeship Matching Principle Accountabilities: Proactively recruit, assess and engage with an agreed number of learners across the North East in line with AEB Contracts.
Liaise with External partners and agencies to receive referrals Organise and run assessment sessions for learners Organise and run employability, vocational and functional skills 1-1/ group sessions for learners as required Contribute to the ongoing development and improvement of classroom resources and processes Ensure monthly KPIs are met for AEB Contract.
Build a caseload of learners, by successfully engaging with candidates through a range of different methods.
Carry out initial Assessments and Action Plans for each learner and monitor their progress through regular contact.
Build referral links and develop relationships with key referral organisations.
Identify relevant progression opportunities for learners Take part in all promotional work that supports the work of all contracts.
Provide a high-quality service to both internal and external stakeholders to ensure positive feedback through the Company self assessment process and quality improvement strategy.
Deliver information, advice and guidance to all learners, to help them make informed choices about their future and jointly create a detailed Action Plan with clear milestones.
Promote all Contracts, providing information to learners and establishing a working relationship with organisations such as the Job Centres, local employer groups and voluntary organisations, in order to produce work placement and job opportunities.
Act on behalf of both Pin Point Training and the contract partner, whom Pin Point Training is working for and enhance all parties reputations.
Develop and maintain a good understanding of provision available, agencies related to employment access and the local labour market.
Work in close dialogue with all partner organisations and other support agencies to ensure that referrals as a priority are given to Pin Point Training, rather than our competitors.
Maintain effective and accurate administration, recording information, producing reports as required and updating MI Systems and adhering to the Data Protection Act and confidentiality procedures at all times.
Ensure all quality and compliance systems, processes and guidelines are followed as part of the day to day activity ensuring compliance errors are kept to a minimum to ensure the business is risk free.
GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES: Ensure that you work to the Pin Point Training’s vision, values, objectives and priorities and are strongly committed to them Understand and adhere to all responsibilities to ensure that the quality requirements of Pin Point Training’s Quality Assurance Framework, the prime contractor, funding body, OFSTED, DWP Quality Framework, or any other contract stakeholder, are maintained Promote the principles of Equality and Diversity and ensure that the policy is fully applied at all times Understand and be committed to all personal responsibilities under Health & Safety and Safeguarding/Prevent procedures, and ensure that the policies are adhered to at all times Ensure that the Code of Conduct, Data Protection, Harassment & Bullying, Confidentiality, Anti-Fraud, Data Security and all other policies of the Company are fully applied at all times Strictly adhere to all Pin Point Training processes and procedures Ensure individual expertise and subject area knowledge is up to date through Continuous Personal Development, including sharing good practice, engaging with training and acquiring / maintaining any individual qualifications required for the role.
Work flexibly across offices, as and when directed by line managers.
As necessary, and in addition to the above, undertake other activities commensurate with the nature of the post.
Core Competencies All Pin Point Training employees are required to demonstrate a number of core competencies Self management – manage workload effectively Relationship management – develop and maintain productive relationships with your Team, Management, Clients, Partners, Sub contractors and all key stakeholders.
Customer focused – committed to understanding client aspirations, supporting their needs.
Attitudes & Behaviours Represent Pin Point Training in a professional manner on all occasions.
Strive to improve practice to be creative and innovative and work towards continuous improvement To adopt a co-operative approach to delivery by maintaining and promoting effective communications, sharing good practice across the organisation and with externally.
Experience and Qualifications required Essential
* Proven track record of placing learners into work placement and Apprentice roles (ideally 3 years experience):
* Knowledge of barriers that can affect candidates’ progression into work.
* Ability to encourage and motivate learners.
* Experience of providing and managing information, advice & guidance services to young people.
* Experience of delivering Maths & English / Functional skills tuition.
* Qualifications and competence around Warehousing and Storage/BIT/ Lean Manufacturing Techniques.
* Good understanding of the local labour market and employment issues.
* Experience of processes and functions in an account management, or case management and relationship building environment.
* Experience of working in a target driven environment.
* Ability to problem solve and adapt and respond to various situations.
* Flexible approach to the demands of the role and to achieve the required results.
* Good communication, presentation, organisational and interpersonal skills.
* Good IT knowledge or the willingness to develop and undergo any necessary training.
* Willingness to travel within the identified area as well as to attend training events.
* Previous experience of providing employment-related training.
* Full UK driving licence and vehicle.
* Availability for some national travel including stays away.
* Strong process and KPI achievement skills, to time and budget.
* Information, Advice & Guidance Level 3 Diploma or equivalent.
Pin Point Training is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all learners/customers and expects staff to share this commitment.
All Roles will require a basic DBS Disclosure check due to the nature of the work to be undertaken.
Please apply with your Cv via the apply button or contact Helen at our Gateshead office