Job DescriptionA great opportunity has arisen for an experienced Treasury Accountant to join a major household name.
Key responsibilities of the Treasury Accountant will include:
- Generation of budgets, forecasts and long term plan for derivatives.
- Providing insight into derivative movements against budget and providing suitable commentary for P&L, Cash flow, Balance Sheet and Reserves.
- Financial control within the balance sheet for derivatives
- Providing notes for the Groups annual reports and financial statements.
- You will advise on ways to improve current process and drive new efficiencies The ideal Treasury Accountant will possess the following attributes/skills:
- Must be a qualified accountant with experience of accounting for Treasury derivatives.
- Advanced Excel skills
- Excellent communication skills as will interact with senior stakeholders
- Strong Financial Accounting experience This is an excellent opportunity for a Treasury Accountant to join a market leading brand with exceptional progression opportunities.
Randstad Financial & Professional encourage applications from individuals of all ages & backgrounds.
Appointment will be made on merit alone but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK.
Randstad Financial & Professional acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003
Expired 4 weeks ago