Within this role you will act as an SS&C GlobeOp representative who will work in partnership with our clients to fully understand their needs and requirements, in order that we can deliver a high level of service and exceed their expectations. You will be responsible to maintain high level of service standards by working effectively with senior managers to build our strategic solution for transaction reporting and post trade processing.
Role and responsibilities;
- Provide input into all regulatory reporting change initiatives such as EMIR, MiFIR/MiFID II and SFTR on behalf of the business as well as reviewing requirements to ensure they are complete and fit for purpose.
- Responsible for delivery of the development projects including review of all new regulations to understand the scale of the impact on trade and transaction reporting.
- Manage industry development and a lead internal and external industry working groups formulating best practice, and response to market surveys and regulator requests for comments.
- Managing client expectations and ultimately accountable for the timely resolution of all queries and projects. Escalate any outstanding queries and projects to the reporting line where appropriate. Facilitating and chairing formal service review meetings, presenting standard KPI metrics.
Functional change management
- Suggest and implement process improvements and utilise technology to improve efficiency and client satisfaction.
- Ensure the operational standards are adhered to and any exception processes are fully documented and approved.
- Supporting the Sales efforts by attending pitches with prospective clients, consultants and Prime Brokers.
- Work with senior management, clients, technology and legal allowing for an integrated and proactive approach to the business’ requirements.
The following experience/skill set is essential for this role:
- An in-depth understanding of trade and transaction reporting. Good knowledge of MiFID, EMIR, Dodd Frank, JFSA, HMKA trade reporting requirements.
- Understanding front to back business processes and client and reference data set up. A strong control mindset, including governance frameworks
- Experience of managing teams in a cross product environment. Ability to work well under pressure in a high paced environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and ability to represent SS&C reporting and post trade processing initiatives both internally and externally
- A strong understanding of financial instruments, derivative product lifecycles and settlement markets.
- A proven track record in Operational Risk & Control and of driving changes initiatives (operation excellence) for efficiency and/or control.
SS&C provides software and software-enabled services for the global financial services industry. Through a combination of organic innovation and strategic acquisitions, we have assembled a comprehensive selection of technology and service capabilities, backed by industry-leading expertise. Since 1995, SS&C has acquired over 50 businesses with products, services and/or technologies in existing or complementary vertical markets. Acquisitions include GlobeOp, Advent Software, Citi Alternative Investor Services, Wells Fargo Global Fund Services and DST Systems.
SS&C has more than 24,000 employees worldwide. Our head office is located in Windsor, Connecticut with offices throughout North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Australia. SS&C provides the global financial services industry with a broad range of highly specialized software, software enabled-services and software as a service (SaaS) solutions for operational excellence.
SS&C is the leading independent provider of cloud-based fund administration services and software for the alternative investment industry, including hedge funds, fund of funds, private equity funds and managed accounts.
Data Privacy Notice
The provision of personal information through your job application will be processed in accordance with SS&C Data Privacy Notice for Candidates ( ), which the applicant hereby acknowledges having read and fully understood .
SS&C is an Equal Opportunity Employer and as such does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.
Expired 1 month ago