- £150 - 200
- 1 month ago
InMobi Group’s mission is to power intelligent, mobile-first experiences for enterprises and consumers. Its businesses across advertising, marketing, data and content platforms are shaping consumer experience in a world of connected devices. InMobi Group has been recognized on both the 2018 and 2019 CNBC Disruptor 50 list and as one of Fast Company’s 2018 World’s Most Innovative Companies.
About the role
You will lead the global exchange Product Marketing team, the GTM, and business and product strategy arm of the GM for our supply and marketplace. You will be working very closely with the leaders of all functions in the business: sales, business development, account management, regional market leaders, product management, engineering, and marketing.
You and your focused team will provide the business muscle to build our market proposition, find the market fit, own the business roadmap, have it converted into the product roadmap, own its execution, and build the collateral for the market functions to win new business, and lock in long-term partnerships by identifying solutions that truly meet the clients’ needs. You will be the bridge between the ecosystem and the product/tech teams execution.
Reporting to you will be a manager to assist in your core function and a manager of pre-sales to own the collateral building. Teams are concentrated in Bangalore so some travel will be required, especially to Bangalore where the bulk of our engineering unit sits.
What you will own:
• Leverage market intelligence, product performance and growth data, customer insights and service measures to support product team leaders in developing long-term product strategies and agile roadmaps
• Understand client needs, key metrics, and the competitive landscape through market research and data driven insights to continuously improve the client experience and make recommendations for next horizon business opportunities
• Prepare business case analysis for investments in product/functionality and act as a senior advisor to business and executive leaders
• Partner with product development and experience teams to monitor and enhance customer touchpoints and services experiences across all product lines
• Collaborate with client services, BD, sales, marketing and PR on product improvements, customer experience excellence, positioning & messaging, packaging, promotions and artifact creation
• Drive user research to validate and experiment messaging/use cases to help alpha and beta product refinements.
• Collaborate with the marketing teams including field marketing, design and digital marketing to build comprehensive plans for content, research, demand generation, PR, brand design and product education, across all major markets.
• Guide the marketing leadership to develop and manage marketing program budgets and optimize spends across all funnel growth activities, basis the business/product goals and needs.
• Proactively guide the quarterly prioritization and development of mid-funnel content including case studies and white papers critical to building proof points for InMobi’s differentiation, leveraging your understanding of the ecosystem challenges/trends.
• Work with product managers and engineering owners to create and maintain technical documentation across internal and external knowledge portals, as required.
• Monitor and customize engagement within platforms by leveraging content (in-product messages, notifications, email alerts), analytics (Google Analytics, MixPanel) and other communication tools (Service desk, Chatbots, etc).
• Connect between the ecosystem (think IAB tech lab as a proxy) and our sales, BD, product, engineering, and marketing teams to help product managers to understand the nuances of in-market feedback and to be able to then showcase their output to our clients. Own the meta proposition for our SSP as an evolving living document
• Develop training plans for support teams and clients and maintain collateral material as well as procedures and policies for the product
• Partner with functional and product+tech leaders/teams across the organization to design and execute strategic product roadmaps aligned to organizational goals and priorities
• Establish product delivery objectives and timelines in close collaboration with business partners
• Monitor and report on performance results to executive management using both qualitative and quantitative analysis of any new initiatives
Who you are:
You are passionate not only about solving problems, but about getting to the heart of them in order to solve the best way, not just any way. You have the drive and tenacity to get the job done, and to inspire your team members to do the same.
You have experience of working in an extremely fast-paced and fluid environment where ideas can be obsolete within 6 months or less. You are hands-on in solving business challenges and can prioritize ad hoc tactical asks alongside strategic inputs.
You will have the seniority and gravitas to represent InMobi in the industry alongside senior leaders of the InMobi Marketing Cloud, including market MDs, CTO, CPO and the CEO when meeting with major global enterprises.
• Extensive experience in a programmatic exchange environment
• BA/BS degree in a relevant discipline, or equivalent experience. An MBA degree is a plus
• Experience in business strategy or product strategy in an AdTech SaaS environment
• Direct experience in working with clients in NA and Asia
• Exceptional communication skills backed with direct client management experience
• Strong problem-solving and conceptual thinking skills
• Ability to work cross-functionally across time zones, covering NA and Asia daily, and in a team and/or matrix environment
• Ability to influence key stakeholders across regions, especially in North America and East Asia
Expired 1 week ago