- £30,000 - Annum
- 6 days ago
Head Hunted Recruitment are working exclusively with an award winning business who are one of the largest in their sector and boasting a strong market presence, the company are in the process of hiring a Senior Graphic Designer.
This is a superb opportunity for a Senior Graphic Designer to lead the creation of designs and artwork for packaging and marketing communications and to present company products in a way to give maximum sales potential in stores and online.
You would also be responsible for creating marketing campaigns and supporting literature to present the business, as a market leading brand in their sector.
Specific Job Responsibilities: Teamwork:
* To ensure that work is of the highest quality and delivered on time.
* Make proposals for and contribute to corporate and brand identity development Packaging
* Design creative concepts for all branding projects, produce print ready artwork for product packaging
* Supply print ready artwork to suppliers and check proofs
* Log artwork development on project management software and keep other departments
* (business development and supply chain) updated of design departments progress
* Work alongside internal & external designers for artwork creation and manage workload
* Update packaging artworks with rolling changes as required
* Keep track of artwork versions and keep up to date libraries of artwork & image files
* Mock up samples for proofing and sales samples for trade shows when required
* Input ideas for new product development with management staff
* Source new carton construction designs for product development
* Produce 3D images for final pack shots Own label packaging
* Produce own label artwork for key accounts working to supplied guidelines
* Submit proofs to customers using online digital approval systems
* Supply dielines, text and images to external agencies when required and check artwork
* Plan workloads to meet external deadlines Point of Sale:
* Produce eye catching POS designs, Identify and manage sources of supply for POS Corporate, Brand and Product Literature:
* Project manage annual trade catalogue design including page planning, content, design and proofing
* Create effective marketing literature such as campaign presentations and brochures
* Support the sales team in the creation of customer sales presentations
* Input ideas into marketing campaigns Exhibition design and build:
* Design exhibition layouts and graphics, manage and liaise with stand contractors
* Attend events to carry out competitor assessments and propose NPD and marketing ideas Digital
* Produce flat concept designs for use online and on sales ipad app
* Design static web banners, create graphic elements for use in e-shot newsletters
* Input with concepts for the development of company website
* Experience of web development such as HTML, WordPress, Shopify, Magento Desired Skills and Experience: Skills:
- Software skills: Adobe creative suite (Design packages), Microsoft Office (PowerPoint,Word & Excel
- Naturally creative, innovative and self-motivated
- Excellent communications skills with both work colleagues and external customers.
- Good planning, time management, multi-tasking and project management skills.
- Excellent attention to detail Experience:
- At least five years’ experience working on the development of design for branded packaged products or services including a strong mix of on-line and traditional channels
- Formal qualifications in graphic design or similar
- Experience of team leadership or co-ordination
- Experience of New Product Development of packaged goods.
- A high level of market awareness leading to informed decision making This is an office based position and comes with an excellent salary of £30K per annum