Our client is a highly successful and expanding accountancy firm based in the heart of Stoke on Trent. They are looking for a bright and ambitious Senior Accountant to join their team due to company growth. Boasting fantastic offices and a friendly working environment, this is the perfect opportunity for a part or newly qualified Accountant to work with a variety of clients to provide the excellent service this practice prides itself on.
The Senior Accountant will report to the Directors and will be responsible for preparing accounts, tax returns and attending statutory audits, as well as liaising directly with clients. Duties will include:
- Accounts preparation including management accounts and year end
- Personal tax returns, corporation tax returns and supporting the managers with tax planning
- Ability to speak and liaise with clients
- Previous experience in a senior or semi-senior accounts role
- Motivated with a 'can-do' attitude
- Have experience of working within an Accountancy Practice
- Ability to work well under pressure in a busy office
- Have a positive attitude within a team and individually
- ACCA/ACA qualification ideally part qualified or newly qualified
Hours: Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week flexi time
Brampton Recruitment are an independent Commercial and Accounts & Finance recruitment agency working in partnership with employers spanning Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, Cheshire, and the Greater Manchester region.