- £30,000 - 40,000 - Annum
- 3 weeks ago
We are recruiting for a growing accountancy practice based in Tunbridge Wells, who are looking for a highly experienced qualified Senior Accountant with over 5 years' practice experience.
The role will offer you the opportunity to get involved in training and supervising junior members of staff as you work on a diverse client portfolio.
The ideal candidate will be someone who is looking to develop their career, is ACCA/ACA Qualified and somebody who has excellent communication skills as this will be a client facing role.
Senior Accountant Responsibilities:
* Statutory and management accounts preparation
* Managing juniors and ensuring their development
* Ability to complete full set of accounts to completion
* Discussing and resolving accounts queries with clients
* Double entry bookkeeping
* The accountant will also process payroll, bank reconciliations, VAT returns
* Knowledge of key software is desirable but not essential Requirements:
* ACA/ACCA qualified (you will be considered if you are QBE)
* 5+ years practice experience
* Excellent communication skills
* Strong technical knowledge
* Ability to manage juniors For more information on this Senior Accountant role, please either apply directly or contact James Young at AJ Chambers.
If this role isn’t for you but you do possess many of the requirements then please do get in contact with us, as we may be able to offer a more suitable role