- £80 - 100
- 1 month ago
The role is for a recently expanded Exhibitions Group working in the sports merchandise and landscaping sectors.
We are looking to recruit a passionate, motivated & experienced Exhibition Tele-Sales Executive to help generate sales and increase revenue. This role would combine the development of existing and new sales leads with on-the-job development of wider event and media management skills.
Duties of the Sales Executive (Exhibitions & Events):
* Development of sales opportunities from both existing and prospective clients via telephone and face to face
* Building up a rapport with current/lapsed clients and managing accounts where appropriate
* Keeping database up-to-date with contact details and sales development status
* Keeping abreast of market developments and identifying & researching new growth areas for sales
* Ensuring that all sales administration is completed to a high standard and in a timely manner
* Floorplan management
* Working on site during the build-up, open period and breakdown of all the shows
* Collating and producing sales plans and reports as required
* Arranging and attending meetings with potential clients
* Networking at various receptions and events
Skills required for the Sales Executive (Exhibitions & Events):
* Goal focused can-do attitude and a drive to succeed. Events are run to critical, immovable dates and the show must go on...
* Methodical approach to work
* Team player and also respond well to leadership/direction
* Take sense of ownership and responsibility for the event
* Excellent administration and organisational skills with a good knowledge of Microsoft programs.
* Familiarity with online networking and marketing an advantage
* A good communicator on all levels: in person; on the phone; and in writing
* Experience of selling to senior decision makers
* Must be able to work independently and have good time management skills
* Well-developed questioning skills with an analytical approach enabling objection handling and value lead matching
* Fluent English (oral and written), additional European languages very desirable
* B2B exhibition sales experience essential
Sales Executive (Exhibitions & Events) Benefits:
* Regular domestic and international travel to busy and interesting shows to network with prospects and clients
* Training in new sales techniques
* Industry and event learning & teaching
* Involvement in decision making
* Uncapped on target earnings
If you feel that you may be suitable for this Sales Executive (Exhibitions & Events) role then please apply now!
Expired 3 weeks ago