Reception TA needed in Deptford – ASAP Start
A ‘Good’ two from entry Primary School in Deptford is looking for an experienced Reception TA to join them immediately.
The role itself will be supporting Reception children within the class 1:1 as well as taking small groups for Numeracy and Phonics. The ideal candidate will have high social skills, prior experience with Reception aged children and a strong academic background. A Bachelor’s Degree is essential.
The school environment here is positive, they believe in success for every child regardless of starting point. They have a long standing ‘Good’ Ofsted report and staff turnaround is low.
* Experience of working with Reception aged children
* A can do attitude and a willingness to help in other areas of the classroom
* The ability to use initiative and work well under pressure
* The ability to communicate effectively with the children and other staff members
* Reception Class
* ‘Good’ two form entry Primary School
* Deptford location
* Supportive SLT and regular CPD
* Full time, long term role for the full academic year
* Permanent contracts on offer from Sept 2021
* 08:30 – 3:30
* £65 - £85 per day
* Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
* GCSE Maths & English (A* - C)
* Proven experience working within Reception classroom
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Expired 2 weeks ago