- £25,000 - 38,000 - Annum
- 1 month ago
Practice Accountant Manager/Semi-Senior Our Client is a modern and forwardthinking Practice.
Due to continued growth, they are looking for an Accountant to join the team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has gained experience in Accounts preparation within Practice and islooking to take the next step in their career.
Working closely with the Director you will work with clients from a range of industries, including sole traders, limited companies, and partnerships.
You will be responsible for preparing statutory accounts & management accounts as well as corporate and personal tax returns.
You will also be a point of contact for clients, dealing with queries where possible and liaising to finalise accounts.
* Working on a varied client portfolio, Assisting in the management of clients
* Completing the accounts production programs as relevant
* Keeping manager informed of assignments in progress
* Contacting the client as necessary to obtain information required and to provide a quality service
* Ensuring important and long term information is kept on the client permanent file Skills and Qualifications needed
* Part or fully qualified AAT/ACA/ACCA
* Previous 3-year experience within Practice
* Knowledge of Accounts Production, exposure to Sage, Xero and Quickbooks would be beneficial
* Excellent communication skill and a strong team spirit This is a full time role.
Working hours are Monday
- Friday, 9am
If you would like to apply for this role, please do so online today.
We do not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
We act as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days.
If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service
Expired 4 weeks ago