- £10,000 - Month
- 1 month ago
IT Release Analyst; North Yorkshire; up to 35k PA My prestigious Client is looking for IT Release Analyst to join their team in this challenging time.
IT Release Analyst would be responsible for looking after releases into live environments.
* Assists in the creation of requests for change (RFC) or creates these for areas within IT asking for a change to be processed
* Accountable for checking RFCs for document completeness prior to them being sent for peer review
* Attending Technical walkthroughs of deployment plans prior to them being signed off
* Facilitates the deployments from beginning to end
* Communicates effectively with the business to facilitate release deployments Key skills:
* ITSQB software testing foundation qualification
* ITIL Foundation qualification
* Strong conceptual and planning skills
* Strong communication (verbal and written), time management skills, fast learner, self‐ motivated, and comfortable taking initiative and handling multiple projects simultaneously
* Good understanding of the differing IT functions and the process outputs from these
* Good knowledge around the software development lifecycle
Expired 2 weeks ago