- £18,000 - 22,000 - Annum
- 1 week ago
- around £22,000 per annum, tax-free Nationwide Will 2021 be the year you to make a REAL difference? Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity that will change your life? Our foster carers have a typical annual TAX-FREE income of £22,000 a year In these uncertain and testing times, we are in desperate need of more people to become paid Foster Carers and support vulnerable children. If you have a spare bedroom and a caring nature, apply today and embark on the most rewarding experience of your life. The ideal person will be driven by the desire to make a positive change and will welcome children from all backgrounds.
What we are looking for in a Foster Carer: · A spare bedroom.
(required) · A clean driving licence and use of a vehicle.
· Someone with lots of love and support to give, especially around challenges, fears and anxieties.
· Patience and passion · Ability to be flexible for meetings related to the young person and their development.
· The ability to support and nurture a child’s development · A role model to teach socially acceptable ways to behave and communicate.
What we have to offer for Foster Carers: · The chance to change a young person’s life.
· Tax-Free income · Out-of-hours support · Regular home visits · Regular training and development opportunities to support you Apply today and change someone’s life.
*By applying for this role, you are consenting for RSD Fostering to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations.
If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours. To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
Follow RSD Fostering on your favourite social networks – Instagram & Facebook