- £26,000 - 30,000 - Annum
- 2 weeks ago
Full time – Divided between Piccadilly Circus office and Park Royal NW10 office) Reports to: CEO Liaison with: All Staff Kinetic Enterprises Ltd are a leading B2B supplier of ethical, natural and organic beauty, personal care, supplements and eco-friendly brands globally.
Founded in 1990’s the business has gone from strength to strength still retaining its Innovative philosophy and its cutting edge outlooK Principal Purpose of position: You will provide efficient and responsive administrative, organisational, and logistics service to the CEO.
Nature and Scope: The job also includes other general duties in the form of adhoc support for wider members of senior leadership team.
Required Aptitudes: • Strong communication skills both internal and external.
• High level of interpersonal skills.
• Excellent planning, organising and prioritising skills.
• Ability to make decisions and use initiative.
• Ability to implement, and ensure compliance with, company policies & procedures.
• Secretarial skills.
• Excellent IT skills.
Disposition: • Forward thinking.
• Positive / ‘Can do’ attitude.
• Technical aptitude.
• Committed to the philosophy of continuous improvement and to a culture of team working.
• Willing to build strong interdepartmental relationships.
Key Responsibilities: • Screening telephone calls, enquiries, and handling them appropriately.
• Reading, monitoring and responding to the CEO's email.
• Email and diary management
- correspondence on the CEO's behalf.
• Writing reports, executive summaries and newsletters.
• Planning, organising and managing events.
• Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing.
• Organising travel and preparing complex travel itineraries.
• Maintaining office diary of sales meetings, exhibitions and events.
• Organising printings of labels, publicity material, posters etc.
• Keeping office well organised.
• Liaise with procurement department to order samples and literature.
• Assisting with ad-hoc activities as and when required Other Duties: • Investigating and solving both consumer and trade customers' enquiry and complaints which may be complex or long-standing problems.
• Liaising with customers, PR companies and overseas suppliers on behalf of the CEO • Keeping accurate records of discussions or correspondence with customers.
• Providing sales and data support and other adhoc support to senior leadership team.
• Co-ordinate preparation of trade exhibitions (stock, personnel, badges, logistics, etc.) Standards of Performance: • Time-keeping is paramount.
• Attention to detail to avoid mistakes – Always double check! • Willing to work overtime.
• Deliver a consistent level of service.
• Highly adaptable.
• Maintaining a good relationship with all staff.
• General housekeeping – Everything has a Home! • Following the Health and Safety procedures at all times.
• Confidential information is only to be shared with or released to those who have a need to know and whose identity has been confirmed