Client Manager Kent Are you newly qualified or want to join a firm who invests & incentives their employees? My client a reputable and growing practice in the Kent region is currently looking to add to their existing and growing accountancy practice.
The role of Client Manager will be to manage the entire workflow for a strong portfolio of clients and this will include everything they do as a business for their clients and managing the full relationship.
You will plan work that you need to deliver for them alongside the other Managers and part of your work planning process.
* Responsible for developing the team that you work closely with and meeting with your clients and managing these relationships face to face.
To be considered for this role my client will be looking for the following attributes including:
* ACA/ACCA qualified Full current/ existing practice background
* A great people motivator with the ability to build and maintain strong and lasting relationships
* Strong technical capabilities with the ability to empower the team with efficiency Comfortable dealing with a large mix of work, clients & work scopes
* The ability to work autonomously and within a team and to deliver work on time, accurately and to strict deadlines.
Nucleus Precision Consultants are Specialists in Accountancy & Legal Practice By applying for this role you hereby consent to us submitting your CV to our client.
If you do not wish your CV to be sent to our client then you must clearly state this to us.
Equally, if there are any companies that you do not wish your CV to be sent to (for whatever reason), then please let us know of this when you apply No terminology in the advert you have seen is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we will gladly accept applications from all sections of the community
Expired 5 days ago