Outbound Sales AdvisorPoole. Full Time, permanent, Mon-Fri 9am-6pm£19,500 per year, plus uncapped commission. There's no feeling quite like uniting tech lovers everywhere and we get to do it every single day.
Connecting our people, our customers and our partners.
We're a team of 41,000 colleagues working across nine countries to deliver excellence.
Be part of framing the future with us.
You'll certainly feel proud when you see what you can achieve here. As an Outbound Sales Advisor, you’ll be responsible for contacting up to 200 of our current Business Customers and potential Business Customers a day to inform and sell them the most suitable products and services whilst ensuring a great customer experience. As part of this role, you'll be responsible for:
* Contacting business customers over the phone
* Objection handling
* Working to achieve sales, customer satisfaction and productivity targets
* Learning about the needs of our customers to ensure the products and services you’re selling meet their needs and adds valueYou will need:
* Sales experience, ideally within a contact centre environment
* To be resilient and tenacious with the ability to quickly build rapport
* The ability and willingness to learn and to keep up to date with new products and services
* Experience of working towards targets, ideally within a sales environment We're one team and we celebrate all the great things you do.
One way we show our gratitude is by giving you access to a range of lifestyle benefits, including:
* Uncapped commission, with the average OTE of £24,000 per year
* Wide range of colleague discounts through corporate perks scheme
* Pension Scheme
* 10% off at Currys Pc World plus accessories at cost price +5% at Carphone Warehouse Beyond that, we'll be with you every step of the way, enabling you to get the most out of your role.
Training plans are a given, and you'll have access to additional e-learning resources to really see your career develop in the way you want.
We're building a team that brings technology to people, making their lives better, easier and fuller, and you can be part of it. “Since the Covid-19 pandemic began we’ve all had to adapt to a new way of working.
Although life in our business is a little different since coronavirus struck, the wellbeing of our team – and potential new colleagues – is our priority, now and in the future.
Visit (url removed) to discover how we’re keeping everyone safe, in stores, on site, at home and throughout the recruitment process
Expired 1 month ago