- £20,000 - 25,000 - Annum
- 1 month ago
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Accounts Administrator to join a thriving and busy team in this newly created role.
As Accounts Administrator you will manage the day to day financial matters for the company to support the smooth running of the business and aid business decisions.
Working 24 hours a week this part time opportunity offers an experienced Accounts Administrator the chance to use their skills in this key role and be part of the ongoing success of this independent business.
Duties will include:
* Raising invoices, liaising with the sales team and ensuring prompt payment.
* Managing and reporting on cashflow, ensuring all invoices are paid on time and managing any late payments accordingly.
* Completing all month end processes and providing month end information to senior management.
* Processing payroll for all employees in the business ensuring that any commissions are processed accurately.
* Working closely with Accountant to assist with year end processes and reporting.
* Daily banking and recording of client monies received.
* Recording and analysing costings and sales figures.
* VAT returns and any relevant HMRC processes.
Skills and experience required:
* Experience in providing up to date and accurate financial information to senior management teams.
* Experience of sales and purchase ledger and ensuring prompt payment from suppliers.
* Strong ICT skills including Sage and Excel.
* You will be an experienced book-keeper, able to extract, analyse and report information as required.
* Experience of managing cashflow, producing VAT reports and year-end book-keeping records.
You: You will be a highly logical and organised self-starter who can work independently.
You will have a trustworthy and professional attitude who will take pride in maintaining accurate records to assist the senior management team with key business decisions.
Experience in a similar role is essential; this is a newly created role and offers the opportunity for a professional Finance Administrator to enjoy responsibility plus the reward of working towards the shared goals for the business.
24 hours a week -3 full days or 5 part days will be considered (FT week is 40 hours) Please contact one of the team for an informal chat and to discuss company benefits
Expired 1 week ago