- £45,000 - 50,000 - Annum
- 2 weeks ago
Due to continued growth and expansion, my client a local Accountancy firm based in Oxfordshire are seeking a qualified Accountant.
The role will involve accounts, tax work & some auditing for a client base within the agriculture sector.
As the Accountant you will be responsible for:
* Providing clients with financial information and advice
* VAT registration
* Produce year-end accounts
* Complete self-assessments & corporate tax returns
* Support Directors
* Monthly management of key client accounts
* Support and mentor Trainees Experience and skills required:
* ACCA / ACA qualified with over 2 years’ experience
* Agricultural industry experience and knowledge
* Financial management experience
* Legislatively compliant
* Experienced in working with clients in a busy accountancy practice
* Accounting systems
- Sage, QuickBooks, Xero, ideally CCH If this sounds like you please call Julie on (phone number removed).
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation.
Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job