How do I Manage My Email Alerts?
You can alter your email alert preferences at any time. To create a new alerts, all you need to do is:
- Login to your account (can’t log in? Click here to reset your password).
- Click on 'Job Alerts' on the left-hand side menu.
- Choose 'Create Alert'.
- Set the role and location, then click 'Save'.
- Choose how often you’d like to receive alerts.
If you want to pause or stop your current alerts at any time, then:
- Login as above.
- Click on 'Job Alerts', as above.
- Click 'Pause all Alerts'.
- Find the alert you want to stop under 'Your Job Alerts'.
- Click the 'Remove' button.
- Alternatively, you can edit any existing alert by clicking the 'Improve' button.
Not receiving your job alerts for some reason? Check your spam folder and make sure you've added us to your email whitelist.
If you’re still receiving alerts after stopping them, or have any other problems with the emails and alerts you receive from us, get in touch here, and we’ll be more than happy to help.